GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
VIVO3 60 is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to help bring our client's visions to life, managing a variety of projects and making sure that deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded. The Graphic Design Intern is expected to understand how to brainstorm strategically and be able to create different concepts with ease. Having strong communication skills is a must in order to work with other team members as well as present ideas to the client when called upon to do so. The Graphic Design Intern is expected to stay abreast of design trends in the agency world and execute those trends within concepts.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Create stunning visual assets for our clients, including animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, digital assets, web and mobile.
- Have a strong grasp of current design and technology trends.
- Have a strong understanding of how brand and design go together.
- Brainstorm concepts rapidly and be able to switch out ideas with ease.
- Maintain brand aesthetic across all channels, making sure it is consistent with the client's vision.
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Continue to work on skills that need to be improved upon.
- Keep up with the latest trends in design.
- Alumni, 3rd year of bachelor's or 1st semester of master's program in graphic design, multimedia, graphic art or other commercial-art degree
- Advanced understanding of managing project deadlines
- Well-crafted online portfolio, with updated work
- Thorough understanding of graphic-design principles, including digital, web, print, color theory and typography
- Experience developing ideas and working with brand guidelines
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products
- Strong ability to articulate concepts and translate visual ideas into the written word
- Novice understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to juggle multiple concepts with ease